- We don’t have a predetermined quota for data transmission (traffic) in our Web Hosting packages because we want our customers to have the resources they need to build a successful, expanding online presence. All clients are expected to follow this Acceptable Use Policy, which is meant to protect MMP’s server and network performance for the benefit of all of our customers.
- It is not allowed to use our Web Hosting packages solely for online file storage, archiving electronic files, streaming excessive video, or hosting music.
- Without prior consultation, certain services may not be hosted on our dedicated servers or our Colocation option. The following are some examples, but they are not exhaustive:
- Services for public mirroring that are made available to the general public.
- Any website or service whose primary goal is to transfer traffic from one network to another.
- Providing internet access to end customers by reselling bandwidth and/or network capacity.
If you’d like to discuss your requirement in more detail, please contact email@example.com